Mark Scura, DMD
Meet Dr Scura
Watch Dr. Scura talk about why he became an oral surgeon in the video below:
My name is Mark Scura. I was born and raised in New Jersey. I am a Board Certified Oral & Maxillofacial surgeon who received my undergraduate degree in Biology from the College of William and Mary and my Doctorate of Dental Medicine at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey in 1984. I joined Concord Oral Surgery in 1988 and am also on staff at Concord Hospital. I am a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. I am also a member of the following organizations:
- Fellow of the American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Diplomate of the National Dental Board of Anesthesia
- Fellow of American Dental Society of Anesthesia
- Member of American Dental Society
- Member of Concord Dental Society
- New Hampshire Oral Surgery Society
- Co-Chairman of the Anesthesia Review Committee for the NH Dental Board
I have devoted my professional career to all aspects of specialty practice with a special interest in Dental Implants and Dental Anesthesia. To keep abreast of the latest developments in specialty, I have always exceeded the continuing education requirements of New Hampshire.
Outside of work I enjoy running, basketball, surfing, and spending time with my wife Maureen and my three sons Kevin, Ryan, and Ian.
Are You Ready to Smile With Confidence Again?
Contact Dr. Scura with any questions or to schedule an appointment to reclaim your smile today!