Patrick Vaughan, DDS
Meet Dr. Vaughan
Watch Dr. Vaughan talk about his love of dentistry in the video below:
Dr. Vaughan was borned and raised in East Hampton, NY, and acquired all his education in the northeast. He obtained an undergraduate degree in Biology and Meteorology from University of Massachusetts- Lowell in 1999 and his Doctor of Dental Surgery from State University of New York at Stony Brook in 2003. He completed his Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residency at Kings County Hospital Center and State University of New York at Downstate Medical Center in June 2008. He joined Concord Oral Surgery, P.A. in July 2008.
Dr. Vaughan is Board Certified and a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. He subsequently has earned Fellowship status from the American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons.
- Diplomate of American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow of the American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
- Fellow of the American College of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- New Hampshire Dental Society
- New Hampshire OMS Society
- Concord Dental Society
- New Hampshire Board of Dentistry Office Anesthesia Evaluator
- Chairman of Department of Dentistry, Concord Hospital
- Attending Surgeon, Concord Hospital
- Treasurer of Concord Dental Society
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Advance Trauma Life Support
Outside of work, Dr. Vaughan enjoys saltwater fishing and meteorology. Dr. Vaughan is a trained National Skywarn weather spotter for the National Weather Service in Gray, ME. He lives in Canterbury, NH with his wife, Isabel, his young son, Sebastian and his dog Oscar.